Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa (original) green sensor light stays on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Green sensor light will not turn off. Tried any and all trouble shooting I could find in Help, Community, etc. Restart, double checked all setting that should use minimal battery power,  reset factory default settings,  HR On/Off turned off and restarted,  etc. I realized issue when my battery started going from 100% to 0% in less than 12 -15 hours at best. Anymore suggestions other than trash this one, which I love(ed) and dish out another $200 for another? Maybe. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Also since having selected reset to factory default settings,  it constantly scrolls through information in different languages 'Download the Fitbit App' with fitbit logo in the background for about an hour now

Best Answer
0 Votes

I finally got the 'Download the Fitbit App' screen to disappear. Now a new issue has popped up. Touchscreen is not working. I have followed all the suggested troubleshooting methods for this issue. Changed the clock face to a Fitbit clock face, restarted the watch by holding down the left button for 10+ seconds until the Fitbit logo appeared, removed device from app. and added it back in, etc. I have had my Fitbit for about 2 years and would have thought and expected a longer life and functionality from it, especially having the Fitbit name and claimed quality. At this point I believe that this is just an almost $200 disposable watch. SMH!! I saw where one person had the same issue, contacted Fitbit Customer Service and they sent them a replacement. That would be nice. Otherwise, I think I will be moving on a find a better Smart watch else where. VERY disappointed. However, I will except a replacement if Fitbit is willing to offer. I trusted this brand enough to buy my mother one (Charge) and my husband one (Inspire). Keep fingers crossed on those.

Best Answer
0 Votes