Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 is syncing data but it's not stored in the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the Google purchase, my Versa3 and Android phone app have been losing data.

Actually the Versa is collecting the data and syncing it , but it appears to be getting lost or scrambled in the clouds. 

I review my data every morning and have been seeing holes in the data.collected over night.

At one point the data dropped was from the evening before and was shifted into the early morning hours.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Trailwalker1 Hi there. Thank you for the details mentioned. 

I'd like you to make sure that your Versa 3 is syncing to your app, you can confirm this by tapping the Versa 3 icon, it should say "Last synced: a moment ago". 

Also, double check that there's only one device paired to your account, and that there are no manually logged activities, this could be the reason why data is being override. Please let me know if you're still experiencing this. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
The sync notice says "10 minutes ago".

The only device associated with my account is my Versa. My Charge3 was
removed last Dec when I upgraded my device.

The only manual activities entered were entered in the Strava app.
Activities from Fitbit are supposed to be shared, but that don't always
happen.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Trailwalker1 Thank you for getting back. 

Note that when your Fitbit account is linked to Strava, activities should be tracked only in one place to ensure the data doesn't override. If this happens again, please attach a screenshot to your next reply. 

Also, take into consideration that only activities tracked with GPS will be transferred between Strava and Fitbit. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer