Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food calsin/out graph goes crazy

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just yesterday weird issue came up with my Fitbit app. The calories the in/out graph in Food section went crazy. It shows wrong data ( taking cals out value from another day ). The fullscreen graph and minimised show different data too. However, the data in the website Dashboard seems to be correct. Here are some screenshots:

Wrong dataWrong dataCorrect dataIncorrect after 2-3 seconds

First two screenshots show cals out coming from a single day (2286kcal). The 3rd and 4th screenshot shows that after entering Food section data seems to be correct and 2-3 seconds later it jumps to what is shown on the last screen. You can see that two last cals-out bars are equal ( which is incorrect too ).

One thing I can point out here is that I have travelled to the different time zone ( from +0 to +1 ). I'm not sure if it's relevant but doesn't look like just a coincidence.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

The problem seems to be related to the timezones. I came back to the UK last night and after setting old timezone ( which for me happened automatically, but for my wife and iOS app didn't despite same settings, but that's a story for a different time ) all graphs are displaying correct data. It looks like there's a bug in the Android app related to this and time zones.

Best Answer
0 Votes