Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS tracking not saving on Android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been having problems for months with my GPS tracking not saving and I am not sure what is causing it. I read that pausing the tracking has caused this issue but I can't believe that it is still going on and hasn't been fixed.

Can someone give me some more information or maybe a work around for this? I hate when I am doing a hike or run using GPS but then it doesn't save. I like to see my track and all the stats with it. Thanks!

I am using Samsung Galaxy s7 and Charge 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @ERin2509, good to see you are visiting the Fitbit Community one more time.

Indeed, this is a glitch that is affecting this portion of the Fitbit app. Our teams are working to roll a fix in the future however I don't have a time period to provide.

The best workaround I've seen is working in the meantime, is to avoid any pause during the exercise so the exercise can store all your data along with your GPS data.

I've seen other recommendation from @dlb1001 that might be of your interest for the time being. Take a look at this post.

Thank you for your patience while we work on this. See you until the next time as soon I got more updates.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes