Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food logging problems

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why can't I go back and log a previous days food? I try and the day won't show up at all except in the graph, and it just adds to todays log on previous days dashboard. My app shows I have the latest android version 2.74.2.

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Mandyb1 Hi and Welcome - do you mean that you want to add to yesterdays or Wednesdays menu list of foods if so when you get to the page where you add food say eggs it will take you to a screen when you input how many and the time of day at the bottom you will see day and a date with a down arrow next to it - click on the down arrow and a calendar will pop up click the day you want and then ok and then log this - this should add the food to the relevant day

if you go into the actual day you want to add food and input from there just check the date at the bottom incase it is different but it should read the correct date ie input for Friday should be 20 July if not click the arrow and chose again from calendar

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

@Mandyb1 Hi and Welcome - do you mean that you want to add to yesterdays or Wednesdays menu list of foods if so when you get to the page where you add food say eggs it will take you to a screen when you input how many and the time of day at the bottom you will see day and a date with a down arrow next to it - click on the down arrow and a calendar will pop up click the day you want and then ok and then log this - this should add the food to the relevant day

if you go into the actual day you want to add food and input from there just check the date at the bottom incase it is different but it should read the correct date ie input for Friday should be 20 July if not click the arrow and chose again from calendar

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I want to add quick calories instead of foods, for instance yesterday's total amount of calories at once. Is that possible too?

Kind regards,

NoreenVG

Best Answer
0 Votes

@NoreenVGHi and welcome - if I understand correctly - I believe so - if on your mobile app you click on your food tile this should take you to the page with the macros and a list of the weeks menus - at the top of this page you has a symbol with 123 on it next to the bar code symbol if you click on the 123 you can add calories for each specific meal

hope this helps a little

Kind Regards

Wayne

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, but it automatically adds the count to today's. There's no option to change the date. Is there no option to add a calorie count in the days past?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@NoreenVG if you have logged a food for the day you wish to add calories to click on that entry and it should add it to that same page - if you do not have a food selected then press the add button top right and add a food to that day - then add your calories once that's done you can delete the original food,

alternatively another work around is when you go to add food swipe to custom and add custom food when the next page opens name it Quick Calories and input 1 gram as 1 calorie and save then look in the custom food list until you find quick calories click on it and then you can alter to that days calories and at the bottom of the page you will see a date with a downward arrow next to it this will open a calendar and add to day you wish

Kind Regards

Wayne

Best Answer

Thank you! So simple and that's the only place I didn't see or think to check until scrolling down further.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you @ashwolve for the work-arounds I can work with 😉

Best Answer

@NoreenVG @Mandyb1 you are both very welcome and glad I could help

have a great day and hope to see you both around the forums Smiley Happy

all the best

Wayne

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ashwolve! Welcome to the Forums @Mandyb1 and @NoreenVG.

@ashwolve I know I've said it before but it is great seeing you around helping other users. Glad to have you in the Community.

@Mandyb1 and @NoreenVG It seems like @ashwolve's post helped out! Glad to read that.

If you have the time, maybe you could post in one of the Discussion boards. Lots of things to talk about with other Forum members, I'm sure you can have some fun in there.

Feel free to reach out if you need any sort of assistance! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer