Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS activity not recording hearth rate

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Whenever I do an exercise with the gps functionality it's not showing me any hearth rate data, see screenshot.

2020-03-01 14.24.27.jpg

It works fine for the automatically recognized exercises. Can you show that you care about your customers and fix this simple bug please?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Ok,  I'll start it from the tracker next time... that's not how it used to work though,  I wish they had not left a broken feature in the app.

I did get an extra exercise that was auto recognized with GPS and heartrate. I don't understand why that one has heartrate and the other doesn't, but whatever.

Screenshot_20200301-230756_Fitbit.jpg

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @DutchGuy! Did you start the GPS from within the app rather than from your tracker? That's possibly the issue. You need to use the connected GPS function.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I started it from within the app:

-> Exercise
-> Track (button)
-> Play (button)

It shows the map and that there is a GPS connection. It just fails to
display the map at all after I finish the exercise.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Right, I thought your problem is that you're not seeing your heart rate, etc. When you start from within the app, you won't get that. You will only get that if you start an exercise from your tracker.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok,  I'll start it from the tracker next time... that's not how it used to work though,  I wish they had not left a broken feature in the app.

I did get an extra exercise that was auto recognized with GPS and heartrate. I don't understand why that one has heartrate and the other doesn't, but whatever.

Screenshot_20200301-230756_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes