Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting notifications/music

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have a S7 edge and am able to sync my Fitbit blaze on my phone app. I am currently unable to receive notifications or use the music feature. Help
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @S7user Woman Very HappyThe Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is currently not a supported device. Although the S7 hasn't been fully tested and listed as supported and per friend's personal experience the S7 is syncing and fully functional with call/text notifications. Depending on your device, all features may not be fully functional. Keep an eye on this list as it will be listed there once fully tested.

If the call notifications don't work afterwards please keep in mind that is due to the model you own is not yet a compatible device. 

Thanks for helping out @Rich_Laue Woman Very Happy

Thanks for your understanding with this, have a great day!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@S7user Hello there,

Did you read the thread in the Blaze on music control yet.  There are instructions at the top. 

For Music control you need to go into the blaze settings,  turn Bluetooth to pair, then on the Phones Bluetooth screen do the pairing. 

Now start up the Music player and a song.

On the Blaze swipe down, or hold yhe upper left button for the music screen to pop up.

If notifacation is off, please turn out on. 

The right buttons are volume,  the other controls are obvious. 

For notifacations this might be a little more work,  but is explained in this thread

You setup up the phone amd messaging app on the Fitbit App. The messaging progrsm needs popups enabled, then in the phone settings / Sounds and Notifacations / show on lock screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. I have the music set up now. Still having issues with the notifications. You're right... not as easy. Thanks for your help

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Let's get the caller ID working. 

Through the App Menu -Devices-Blaze -Notifacations  set up the call to your phone dialer,  the Android default will be contacts.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @S7user Woman Very HappyThe Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is currently not a supported device. Although the S7 hasn't been fully tested and listed as supported and per friend's personal experience the S7 is syncing and fully functional with call/text notifications. Depending on your device, all features may not be fully functional. Keep an eye on this list as it will be listed there once fully tested.

If the call notifications don't work afterwards please keep in mind that is due to the model you own is not yet a compatible device. 

Thanks for helping out @Rich_Laue Woman Very Happy

Thanks for your understanding with this, have a great day!

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Thanks. Works great

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer

You're very welcome @S7user Smiley Very Happy

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community, so you can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes