Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goal Day Challenge Completed But No Trophy

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday I completed the Goal Day Chaallenge and reached my step goal.  The app did say that I reached my goal, but I never received a trophy. Is this feature not working?

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hello, @SteviK! It is nice to see you around. Yes, we are currently experiencing issues with this specific feature. Our engineers are working to resolve it as soon as possible. Please make sure to check out this thread for updates regarding this. 

Thanks for your patience, I hope you have a nice day!Robot Happy

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am having problems with the trophies not appearing after completing a goal challenge. It has happened more than once and I am wondering if this is going to get corrected?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, @Specialk0037! Welcome, welcome! Man Wink Yes, we are experiencing some issues, as I stated in the post above, please check it out!

Hopefully it will be fixed soon! Robot Embarassed

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello SolangeFitbit. I'm just checking in with this issue that seems to still be unresolved. Is there any light at the end of the tunnel?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, @Specialk0037! We do not have any update yet. As soon as we have we'll let you know in this thread.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. :}

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for this answer. I also completed the challenge and did not receive the badge. 

Hope it gets fixed soon. Thanks for working on it. 

@SolangeFitbit wrote:

Hello, @SteviK! It is nice to see you around. Yes, we are currently experiencing issues with this specific feature. Our engineers are working to resolve it as soon as possible. Please make sure to check out this thread for updates regarding this. 

Thanks for your patience, I hope you have a nice day!Robot Happy

Best Answer

Hey there, @nhenzell! You're welcome.

I hope to see you around a little more, make sure to check out our cool Discussion boards. Heart

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue in July 2018. Is there a known issue now please?!

Best Answer
0 Votes