Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group text notifications not showing sender's name

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Android user with a versa device. When I receive a text within a group text using my phones messaging app (not whats app, etc...), the fitbit notification attempts to show all of the names in group versus the person actually sending the message. Therefore, I can't see who sent the particular message and have to go to my phone instead. This has been happening for a long while, it used to just display the name of the person sending the text. My Android, the fitbit app and the versa are all up to date. I have also removed the fitbit from Bluetooth and relinked it. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@KSims13 Welcome to the forums. Please excuse the delayed response. Thanks for the explanation and your initiative to solve this. 

I will be happy to help you. I honestly do not use the native messaging app for group chats. That is the reason I have never experienced this or cannot confirm it is only happening to you or it is general. I will try myself though and report back. In this situation, I would deactivate the notifications and set them up again. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes