Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate accuracy issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Heart rate is displayed ok in Autorecognized  exercise and also ok when I Log previous exercise. But when I start Tracking all data is displayed except Heart rate - in fact essential data missing with Inspire HR. HW - Inspire HR, Pixel 3a with Android 10, app ver 3.13 (pls do not advise uninstall/install app, I did it twice). I think it is a bug.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @skivan, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for troubleshooting this matter prior to posting too. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? The information that's not being tracked is directly from your device or the information that's synced with your account? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check the tips that are specified on our help article: How do I improve the accuracy of my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Ricardo,

heart-rate reading and sync is working well. But see the attached picture, heart-rate is missing in the exercise record. I can see it correctly on Inspire and also in app in the Heart Rate section, here recorded correctly.

Screenshot_20200205-185725.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

any advice or bug correction concerning missing heart-rate in the exercise record - see attached picture in my previous replay,

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, the case I described Feb 2 and Feb 5 is Fitbit serious bug (heart-rate is not included in the exercise record!!) does not matter if you confirm it or not.

Pls disclose a plan for fixing it,thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes