Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! The most frustrating device I've ever wasted money on.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bought a versa and set up the app and updated the watch. Moto G4 Play 7.1.1 Android. Now I can't find the device, sync or find a wireless network. I've tried to restart the watch, force stop, turn off and on Bluetooth/WiFi, restart the phone, clear cache on the phone, uninstall app reinstall app, factory reset the watch, turn on all notifications and permissions, set no optimization for the battery settings, and made sure it was stored in internal memory. Do you guys have any ideas before it's tossed in the bin of worthless devices I keep to remind myself to stop buying crap? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Bgkv77 , your mobile device is not listed in the by Fitbit Supported Devices and this might explain the issues you're experiencing. What you can do is install the Fitbit app on a Windows 10 PC, add your Moto to the BTdevices, start the Fitbit app, login to your account and sync it. Only limitations are that you're not able to change Clock Faces or download apps. Regards kuzibri

Best Answer
0 Votes

For anyone who finds this thread in the  future. I turned off all day sync, always connected, and keep widget alive and it seems to be working better.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It seems to me to be that my device works fine through the day. When it comes to syncing It's the app that's crap! I have the latest operating system, Android 10, with my Pixel 4 and I still have syncing problems. 

Best Answer
0 Votes