Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help logging into the Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My son has started training for cross country and wants to track his stats on his Versa Lite and on Strava. The problem is we monitor his phone with family link through Google and Fitbit will not allow him access to the app because of it. Is there a way around it, or are we stuck?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@BelowAverageJoe I will gladly help you and your son to log into the Fitbit app. 

Thanks for the explanation. Not really sure if Family Link will restrict access to the Fitbit app by default. I have never used this app but it seems that you can restrict access and manage the other account. Are you receiving a specific message? Does the smartphone show you cannot access Fitbit due to Family Link? If you could provide a screenshot, that would help a lot. 

Please note that there have been issues logging into the app in the past days. It could have been related to that as well. Please try again to see if it works now. Make sure that the Fitbit app in your son's device is up to date. Recently many app versions have been launched. It is worth checking if there is a new update available. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes