Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Activity Log not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My hourly activity log, which tracks the hours with 250+ steps has not updated since 2/18 and is showing 0 hrs each day. I know I am reaching 250+ steps, and have noticed the notification at least twice today, but it still shows zero hours and in fact is showing a stationary period of over 6 hrs and 45 minutes, since I put the device on this morning after a shower.

I have restarted the device and phone, logged out of the app, and restarted bluetooth in my troubleshooting.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@glaberge HI and Welcome - I know this may sound obvious and simple (im just checking and im sure you have already checked) but have you checked the hours set for your start/stop within the hourly activity log? tap the tile>cog top right>start &end time (adjust as required)

also can you check to see if you have active hours set up on your device, from dashboard click device icon>scroll to customise display>active mins (ensure check box highlighted)

another test is to wait a few mins then force sync to see if it has missed out on any information

lastly check the steps tile to see if you have done the 250 in the same hour and not missed it by a few steps  (I know it sound a little condescending but I am not trying to be I do sometimes state the obvious but I always go back to basics when trouble shooting sorry)

Does everything else sync correctly ? does it show on your device as being fulfilled?

the last thing maybe to ensure you are running the latest version of the app or even un-install and re-install the app to see if there was a glitch in the download

let us know how it pans out - in the meantime I will try and see if I can remember anything else that may be the cause of this

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes