Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set a "default" device if I have more than one?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently purchased a newer device (waterproof) but still want my old device (Charge 2) to be default. I saw hints to a setting about this, but could not find instructions or the setting.

Since getting the new device (one of the 3 that do not play well together), I can no longer get txt/phone notifications on my Charge2. 

I pretty much only wear the new device for swimming.

Super annoyed & toying with returning & getting a dif mfg if 2 of the ones from the same mfg can't figure out how to work together. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@JusJes537 .On a win phone there use to be an option to chose the default tracker, imI'not sure if it still exists. 

Android has never had this option, so i don't think we have an answer for you .

Best Answer

Sadly, I have an older Android.

It still baffles me why ANY app has different settings, options, bell & whistles from one platform over another.

Lazy programmers, if you ask me!  lol

Looks like I may be returning/selling the fancy expensive one then, as I don't like it enough to wear daily (plus too expensive for daily wear & tear!).

(Dear FitBit ... stop trying so hard to convince your existing client base to leave!  lol  Bad enough that you only allow one device (supposedly 2 "soon") on UHCMotion, & your 3 newest watches to not play well together ... now the only platform that allows me to continue to use my DEFAULT watch AS a default is the mobile OS that may be end of lifing?  oi!)

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JusJes537  it seems that each platform has there own programmers, sometimes I wonder if they ever talk to each other.

Part of the problem is that some point that work on one platform will not work on another platform. One example is quick responses, Apple in their wisdom has blocked this feature to third party apps .

Best Answer
0 Votes