Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I see the map in the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I just bought a charge 2

This morning i was out for i bike ride with my phone connected.

I logged in the app, and i can not see the map that i have driven.

When i log in into my pc, ther i can see my map.

Why it is not possible to see the trakc/map?

How can i see it on my phone please ?

Thanks for the responses !!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@DimiBo, if you tap on the Track Exercise (or Recent Exercise) tile, it should open the exercise screen with all of your recorded activities there.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I sort of have the same problem. But for me once my Charge2 sync's with app then the map and all info disappears. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Loweskr, are you using the MobileRun feature of the Fitbit app? If so, did you use the Pause & Resume option?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have gone to the "+" in bottom right corner and then "Track Exercise" then "Walk" then press the play button to start tracking. Yes I did you pause & resume tonight, however in previous times I have not paused. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I finish a walk using the walk tracker, I can see the steps, my splits, etc... but when I go back to my tracked workouts, the activity is missing and all of that data is gone. This seems to happen after my Charge 2 syncs with app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you solved this issue?  I have a Charge 2 and it isn't recording any maps using the app. I can see the route and miles etc but as soon as I save it, it disappears. Just the distance and calories are recorded. 

Best Answer
0 Votes