Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change weather units from Celsius to Fahrenheit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

weather in changing

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and format. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@ValerieJA Welcome to the forums. 

I will gladly help you set up the unit for the temperature measurement on your device. Please note that the unit of measurement for the weather app on your device has its own settings, apart from the one on the Fitbit app. Proceed as follows to adjust the unit for the temperature. Open the Fitbit app. Tap on your profile picture > "Device name" > Gallery > weather > settings. There you will be able to change the unit from Celsius to Fahrenheit. Once you sync your device, the settings will be updated for the watch as well. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@HoytMabry Welcome to the forums.

I will gladly help you regarding the weather feature on your device. Please be so kind to provide me with more details regarding your inquiry. You can find out how to set it up here: . Weather is the last app on the list, there you can find the instructions. 

Have a nice day!

Best Answer

How do I change the Celsius to Fahrenheit? In my app it shows fahrenheit but on my watch it has Celsius? I even restarted my phone?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ValerieJA Welcome to the forums. 

I will gladly help you set up the unit for the temperature measurement on your device. Please note that the unit of measurement for the weather app on your device has its own settings, apart from the one on the Fitbit app. Proceed as follows to adjust the unit for the temperature. Open the Fitbit app. Tap on your profile picture > "Device name" > Gallery > weather > settings. There you will be able to change the unit from Celsius to Fahrenheit. Once you sync your device, the settings will be updated for the watch as well. 

Have a nice day!

Best Answer

Did you manage to rectify this problem? My weather app is set to Celsius but my Charge 4 has started showing the temperature in Fahrenheit. I have recsynced several times but to no avail. I don't understand Fahrenheit!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, thank you very much

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer

Sometimes my clock temperature changes but then it turns back again.

Best Answer
0 Votes