Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find a lost Fitbit?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good evening everyone! I lost my fitbit and i see someone is walking with it. Due to the steps. How do i located it and get it back. Any suggestions are welcome!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Mcreated4Him is it possible you dropped it in your house and a pet or child is moving it around? There is a way to see if you're near it. If you're within 25 feet of the device, you can sync it and set a silent alarm to see if you can hear it buzz. As long as you see the steps on your mobile device, it's still attached to your account. Here is an article on what to do when you lose your Fitbit. click to go there. Let us know what happens.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
Thank you so much i got some bad news Monday. I left work and came straight home. So i am clueless. That is the last time i seen it but i continued to see steps. Nothing else but steps last time synced was Monday. Thank you so much, grateful!Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mcreated4Him  sorry for your bad news. I know when something happens, it's hard to remember what goes on once you reach the comfort of home. Since it's registering steps, it has to be within range. Check your car, just in case it was there. Try the silent alarms and see what happens. Hope the rest of your week goes better.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
Thank you so much!Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer