Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No notifications being sent

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am furious that I have bought a product that there are so many issues with, I contacted customer support went throgh troubleshooting and fitbit still not receiving  all notifications even from fitbit,!!! Its tracking nothing, customer support which was of no help  other than their aware of issue, developers are working on it, so no idea when or if issue will be resolved.I've spent so much ify time trying on forums, notifications come in sporadically, I wear handset thinking it's working then all on screen is all up to date, nothing new here, I'm totally at a loss now especially when support is non existant, where do I go now!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you have android, go to you fitbit app settings and change the battery saver permission/mode to "no restrictions"

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

If you have android, go to you fitbit app settings and change the battery saver permission/mode to "no restrictions"

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi where is fitbit app settings,
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi can you help me, where is fitbit app settings 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't know why I need yo to this now as all notifications were working previously  as before  don't know where to find these settings 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you have an Android, go into Settings > Apps > Manage Apps > Fitbit > Battery Saver > No Restrictions (normally on recommended battery saver). This got rid of my "Notification Service Not Running. A phone restart is required..." and I'm now able to receive message notifications too. Before this, I could only get phone calls and use other features on the app but this has helped greatly!  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi I don't have that option in huawei Pro 20, handset showing only nothing
new here, all up to date, fitbit support saying known issue, can't believe
such a faulty product, can't be bothered with this constantly been o
forums, should just be getting new handset, why it suddenly exoeriencing
issues when working before
Best Answer
0 Votes