Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to setup weather app and text notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My husband and I are new to fit bit.

I have fitbit versa 2 my husband has fitbit lite.

Where in the app can i add location to be able to see weather on the lite.

A d where in the app can i get phone and messages.on 

On both watches.

Thank you.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

On the phone app tap on your image on the top row. This should bring you to the settings page. On that page tap on the device tile. For the weather, tap on the apps tile and then look for the weather app and tap on the gear icon on that tile. For notifications, scroll down and tap on the notifications tile.You should then be able to set your notifications.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Shebatt, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

In addition to the information that was shared by our dear friend @wtksk8r, I recommend you to check our help article: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to learn more about the notifications feature of your Fitbit device and also how to correctly set them up. In regards the weather app, you can check: How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit watch? for more details as well.

Don't hesitate to ask me any additional questions you may have, I'll be around if you need more help.  

Best Answer
0 Votes