Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn off "Goals reached" notifications?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a Pixel watch and have the annoying Fitbit App installed. Despite having disabled any notifications in the app AND in the Android settings on the phone AND watch it is still nagging with its "Goals reached" fullscreen notifications.

This should be not possible when disabled in Android settings. Therefore I reported the app for malware. Ignoring any kind of custom user settings on the device and showing fullscreen notifications including vibration is a full malware like approach.

Im asking the devs to remove this.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@dayrl49 Welcome to the forums. 

I will gladly help you with the notifications on your device. In this case the "Do Not Disturb" mode should help. Here you find instructions for this setting: Change settings, alarms, and notifications on Google Pixel Watch. This is on the article, you need to scroll down a bit: 

"Do Not Disturb: Turn off all notifications and silence incoming calls. Press and hold to customize exceptions for priority and repeat callers, alarms, and media sounds."

More about the Pixel Watch you find here: Google Pixel Watch Help - click here

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@dayrl49 Welcome to the forums. 

I will gladly help you with the notifications on your device. In this case the "Do Not Disturb" mode should help. Here you find instructions for this setting: Change settings, alarms, and notifications on Google Pixel Watch. This is on the article, you need to scroll down a bit: 

"Do Not Disturb: Turn off all notifications and silence incoming calls. Press and hold to customize exceptions for priority and repeat callers, alarms, and media sounds."

More about the Pixel Watch you find here: Google Pixel Watch Help - click here

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes