Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei P10 / P10 Lite/Plus Compatibility

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After buying a Charge 2,  which wasn't pairing to any device, I got a new one at the store to try again. Still my Huawei P10 would not pair, so I paired it to my girlfriends Samsung. 

I would appreciate it if I could be informed if pairing with a Huawei p10 is possible in the future. 

Thanks in advance!

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
102 REPLIES 102

This does nothing for me.
Really considering just selling the ionic to replace with something that actually works. Seems like a lot of money not to work properly.
Any date when they will be compatible with the P10 plus. If you don't know it's going to be sold immediately.

Thank you

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Information.

Best Answer

Recently, I have had success with shutting down and restarting my Huawei device. Agreed, not the best alternative, but it's all we have right now, by the looks of things.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I have fitbit charge 2 and Huawei P10 lite. I read posts about synchronization and from July 19, 2017 I read the same message from moderators that the huawei p10, p10 lite has not been tested for compatibility. It's been over half a year now and we did not get any information or huawei p10 at all, p10 lite will be compatible with fitbit charge 2. How long will we wait? Cat Mad Moderators, please do not write a message type use your computer or your girl's phone because it is no longer ridiculous ridiculous, that you can not answer the question if and when will huawei p10 be compatible or not. Please, answer my question. Thank you,

Best Answer

Has there been any updates for the hauwei P10 plus.

getting very frustrated and will be selling the ionic if its not resolved soon.  

Best Answer
Why doesn't it work on the p10?! I literally just wasted £50. It has the right android system, so can you hurry up and make it work 😤😤😤😤
Best Answer
I've had enough of mine not Syncing up, selling it getting a garmin... Not
once has anybody from fitbit replied to this thread...
Best Answer

This still hapend in march 4 of 2018?

Best Answer

Hi,

I just got my new Huawei P10 Lite the weekend, and then received a Charge 2 as a gift from my dad. I tried syncing the 2, but it didn't work. I then realised after Googling that the phone is not compatible with Fitbit yet.

Why is it not compatible? and when will it likely to be compatible? 

Before I throw my laptop out the window from frustration... Can I sync it to my laptop without the dongle??

My hubby has the P9 Lite, will it be able to sync to that phone? 

We have tried... but it doesn't pick up the device... following instructions of course.

What are we doing wrong? Why is this simple piece of technology so complicated to sync!!! Thinking of selling it and buying a different brand.

HELP!

Best Answer

Hi @AWelmans. Please not that no Huawei phone work with fitbit at all. And they made it clear that they won't fix this, as the p9 lite has been out for more than a year and they didn't make it compatible.

Moderator Edit: Word Choice

Best Answer

Hi there everyone! I was reading your posts and I understand your point of view regarding the compatibility with Fitbit tracker and Huawei phones. So far as I mentioned before Huawei P10 / P10 Lite/Plus are still not compatible. No new updates has arise at the moment that I can share with you.

For those who have questions about previous models like Huawei Lite models, including P8 and P9 Lite were declare as not compatible. So this phones are not going to be listed as compatible due to Bluetooth issues that prevent Fitbit devices not to sync.

For those who are interested in the compatibility of recent models of Huawei, you can visit the following feature suggestions to share your feedback: Huawei P10 Compatibility.

See you around and If I got more updates I will visiting you with more news.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is still happening..brutal

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Information

Best Answer
My father has a P9 lite, my sister has a P8 and their phones work with
fitbit.

I can't change my phone as it's a contract phone with my service provider.
I have connected it to an old Samsung for now until one day it will sync.
Best Answer
0 Votes

What a joke. Do you expect me to assure compatibility with every freaking bluetooth device i own? If I buy a new phone I expect it to work with my devices. 

Best Answer

When you say some of the Huawei phones are being declared a snot compatible, what are the measurements that you guys have taken in order to solve these? 

Those phones such as p9 and p9 plus were out back in April 2016 and charge 2 was only released in few months after that. I understand if charge 2 is not compatible with phones that were released after Sept 2016 but seriously, after almost 2 years, there is nothing you can do? 

Are you guys expecting us to buy new phones??

Best Answer

@bazilahzahariwrote:

When you say some of the Huawei phones are being declared a snot compatible, what are the measurements that you guys have taken in order to solve these? 

Those phones such as p9 and p9 plus were out back in April 2016 and charge 2 was only released in few months after that. I understand if charge 2 is not compatible with phones that were released after Sept 2016 but seriously, after almost 2 years, there is nothing you can do? 

Are you guys expecting us to buy new phones??

No, they aren't. As you noted, all fitbits, not just charge 2, are not compatible with phones released after sept 2016 (and even most phones released between dec. 2015 and sept 2016). So they're expecting us to buy old  phones.

Best Answer

Is this likely to be included any time soon? I've previously relied on my Fitbit notifications for calls and texts as I have difficulty hearing my phone. Very disappointed this doesn't work with my new phone and have spent hours trying to connect before discovering my Huawei isn't supported. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this likely to be included any time soon? I've previously relied on my Fitbit notifications for calls and texts as I have difficulty hearing my phone. Very disappointed this doe

@RobertoMEwrote:

HI everyone, I want to reach out to let you know I have merged several post to this thread regarding compatibility of the Huawei P10 and Huawei P10 Lite phones. Please be aware these mobile devices are not listed as compatible in our list of Supported Devices.

I suggest setting up and syncing via a device listed as supported or using a computer. Our team is always working to test and add more Android devices to the supported devices list, so keep an eye open for updates!

sn't work with my new phone and have spent hours trying to connect before discovering my Huawei p10 lite isn't supported. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
Another ridiculous response from Fitbit. Use other devices because we can not make Huawei compatible. We don't care about other devices. We have a new phone and a new watch and expect both to work. This is exactly why Fitbit had been losing customers hand over fist all the time. No problem selling a very expensive watch. But not having it works is unbelievable.

Thank you

Trent Parsons
403-805-9599
Best Answer
It's very disappointing
Best Answer

in Germany a lot of Huawei are sold. And then you are surprised that the sales figures of Fitbit go back.

Best Answer