Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to install Spotify on my Fitbit Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit versa and a Spotify premium account, but every time I try to install Spotify, it says to make sure the app and watch are updated. I have looked around for answers but all the replies on here are from last year, saying that the update will be available soon. Both my watch and app are up to date. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@AdiK243 Hi there. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

I appreciate the research done prior to posting. In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team and they mentioned you've been in contact with them please continue the communication through email, they'll happy to assist. 

Have a nice day. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@AdiK243 Hi there. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

I appreciate the research done prior to posting. In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team and they mentioned you've been in contact with them please continue the communication through email, they'll happy to assist. 

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer

They did reach out but only told me to sit tight an wait for the update, I recently updated my app and it says my tracker is up to date but I'm still not able to install spotify on the watch... it's been a good 5 months since I was told to "wait". Why am I still not able to install Spotify?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AdiK243 Thank you for getting back. I appreciate the details shared. 

If you have the latest app version installed on your phone, let's try the following: 

- Log out from the Fitbit app 

- Clear the app cache 

- Restart your phone 

- Log back in and try to install the Spotify app 

If you experience the same, let me know the phone model and OS installed. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer

Thank you for getting back to me, I tried it but still no luck. I even checked for an app update or tracker update but both are up to date. I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 and I have the 3.43 (20243575) version of the fitbit app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AdiK243 Thank you for getting back.

I appreciate that you shared your phone information, it's definitely odd what you're experiencing. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes