Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic App not logging in to pandora

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am attempting to set up my new Ionic and it is synching great to my Samsung S8 plus, but the actual App on my phone keeps timing out every time I try to log into Pandora (I checked and log in info is correct and I am paid PanPlus member as required. )  I haven't even gotten to the hard part of synching stations yet.

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi there @Mgirl7, good to see you have joined to the Fitbit Community! I would like to request a screenshot of the error to have a closer look of the issue you are experiencing. To learn more on how to upload screenshots please use the following post.

Something you can try in the meantime is to reset your app:

Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

See you later, I'll be around if you need additional help.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, I tried but it didn't work.  I also uninstalled and reinstalled the app too.  Screenshots are attached.  It stays like this.It stays like this.

What I see when I go to my app tab after I try to log in to Pandora.  Blank.  It is fine if I go there first.What I see when I go to my app tab after I try to log in to Pandora. Blank. It is fine if I go there first.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, I found a work around.  I still have my old phone and it logged in no problem.  Let's see if it will synch the stations!  Seems to be a problem with the app on my Galaxy 8plus only.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Mgirl7, thank you for your time in sharing the screenshots. I was looking this information in comparison with other issues reports, but this is not listed as a glitch. Also thank you for share with me is happening with your Galaxy S8+.

How it goes with your stations? Everything is working good? After you logged in with your old phone, were you able to access in your Galaxy S8+?

I will relay this info to our teams and I appreciate all the information you have brought to my attention.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having same issue on Galaxy 7.  I have a paid Pandora account, which I use daily.  After entering my login info, I get the same spinning thing but I never actually get into my account.  (And I have tried your prior recommendations)

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just purchased the ionic and M having the same issues syncing Pandora with my S7. I have also done all the workarounds but it still does not work. It freezes when uploading stations.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same issue on my s9 plus and my new Versa.  This is one of the benefits to upgrading and the functionality isn't working.  Can I log in to the Pandora app through the fitbit pc portion?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue logging in to Pandora Premium account on the Versa with a Samsung S8.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. This solution worked for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes