Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Silent Alarm Android App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the silent alarm set up on my Charge 2, but when I tried to set it up on the new Ionic I just bought, the option isn't listed on the menu. All the software is up to date. I've tried restarting everything, but nothing has worked. I've even tried to set it up on my Windows laptop. Has anyone else had this problem and managed to fix it? The Ionic guide states that it is an option. I have also deleted the Silent alarm on the Charge 2 in case you can't have it set up on more than one Fitbit and that didn't work either. Signed Very Frustrated..... 😤 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2
Best Answer

Thanks for the information.  I've been advised that on the Ionic you use the Alarm app to set up the Silent Alarms. 

I've copied the information below, although I don't know how up to date it is, to help others.

Trackers

1. Fitbit app for iOS and Android

From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the + icon > Set Alarm > Set a New Alarm.

Select the alarm time and frequency, and don't forget to save. The app should sync with your tracker immediately.

2. Fitbit app for Windows 10

From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the + icon >  Set Alarm > + icon.

Select the alarm time and frequency, and don't forget to save. The app should sync with your tracker immediately.

Fitbit.com dashboard

1. Log into your fitbit.com dashboard.
  2. Click the gear icon in the top right and click your device image. 
  3. Under Silent Alarms, click Add Alarm.
  4. Select the alarm time and frequency. Be sure to enter the alarm time in the format HH:MM.
    1. Click Save. If the entry box turns red, you may have entered your alarm time in an incorrect format. Be sure you include a colon between hours and minutes.
    2. Click the Fitbit Connect icon (User-added image) and select Sync Now to send the alarm to your tracker.

Watches
    1. On your watch, open Alarms. You’ll see your next scheduled alarm (if you set one) and the option to set a new alarm.
    2. Tap + New Alarm. Scroll down to see this option if you’ve already created multiple alarms.
    3. Tap 12:00 and then scroll to set the alarm time. Be sure to set am or pm.
    4. Press the back button on your tracker and then scroll down to set the frequency.
    5. Press the back button to see your alarms. To disable an alarm, tap it and then tap Off. To delete an alarm, see the instructions below.

See the following link:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Ionic/Ionic-Silent-Alarm-I-can-t-find-the-setting-help/td-p/2242758

Best Answer
0 Votes