Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to turn off text/call notifications just at night?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Text/calendar/call notifications wake me up numerous times during the night.  Is it possible to turn off notifications just during certain hours, or do we need to turn off the Bluetooth every night before going to sleep and then back on again in the morning?

If this is not currently possible, it would be great if it were added to future versions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @NatalieDee! What kind of tracker do you have? Each of touch screen models has a way to turn off notifications on the tracker relatively easily.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, running under KitKat. I hope that's what you were asking for with regards to trackers.

I'm concerned I may at times forget to turn off notifications and they'll be waking me up again. Would just be nice if it was automatic, so I wouldn't have to remember to do it every night before going to sleep. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was actually wondering about your Fitbit model, but it sounds like you already know how to turn off notifications that way. Unfortunately, there's no sleep function, although that sounds like a cool idea.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes