Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Sleep logs

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

First I could not sync and now I cannot find sleep.  That is the important thing for me.  And just this afternoon could it find my device.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
After many tries and following suggestions on the web site I finally got
the right progression and got it fixed. Had to reset Fitbit using charger
and holding button after uninstalling, etc. Am ok now. Do not know why it
suddenly quit. Thanks.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Crafterladtlyl, let me give you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Please let me know more details of the issue you are experiencing in order to give you some suggestions. Are you not able to see the sleep tile or your sleep is not syncing? what tracker are you using and how are you tracking your sleep?

If is the latter the syncing issues you mentioned before it will explain why your sleep is missing. In this case I suggest to take a look at this post: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

See you later. I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
After many tries and following suggestions on the web site I finally got
the right progression and got it fixed. Had to reset Fitbit using charger
and holding button after uninstalling, etc. Am ok now. Do not know why it
suddenly quit. Thanks.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Crafterladtly, I saw your post and my apologies since until now I had the chance to replied. I'm happy to hear everything is okay now and you were able to solved this issue by restarting your tracker and reinstalling the app.

I'm sure this will help other user in the Fitbit Community who might be experiencing the same situation.

Stay awesome and hope to see you one more time!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes