Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kilojoules summary incorrect on the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Fitbit app does not display the correct information when viewing kilojoules burned history. 

When I click to view my monthly / yearly kilojoules burned, the app does the math incorrectly. 

If I simply scroll my recent days, they are totaled correctly. It even shows the correct weekly total. However, when you click the expand icon to view more details, the app math in THAT area is incorrect. It should be a simple SUM, but the app messes it up. 

Example, I burn 100 000 kJ in a week. When I click the expand button, it says my weekly average for last seven days is 400 000kJ. The same issue exists for monthly and yearly average. It multiplies (or adds) by too much. 

The issue doesn't exist when in calorie mode. This should be a simple fix. 

I have screenshots, but cannot see an attachment button (other than link to a website). 

Thank you in advance! 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Zeau14 Welcome to the forums. I will gladly help you regarding the total sum of kilojoules burned historically.

Thanks for the detailed explanation. You are certainly correct. I have just tried it with both units and could recreate the display issue. I will be reporting this. In the meantime I suggest you check this information in calories instead of KJ. I appreciate your patience. Once I hear more about this, I will post again.

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Zeau14 Welcome to the forums. I will gladly help you regarding the total sum of kilojoules burned historically.

Thanks for the detailed explanation. You are certainly correct. I have just tried it with both units and could recreate the display issue. I will be reporting this. In the meantime I suggest you check this information in calories instead of KJ. I appreciate your patience. Once I hear more about this, I will post again.

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

How about fixing it.  This is just one of many inconsistent and/or lagging display issues with Fitbit app.  Much in of it is worse in metric.  The app behaves like a beta product.  Having used it for about 6 weeks I am surprised how immature it is.

Best Answer
0 Votes