Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G Pad X Compatibility

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently got a new tablet-a LG G pad X10.1.  You have the LG G pad listed under supported devices, but not the 'X'.  I have some trouble syncing and have noticed some things missing that I always had on my phone and other tablet, such as the 'short list' when entering food intake.  Can this tablet be added to your supported devices?

Thanks in advance.

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @GingerS, thank you for your request to add this tablet to our compatible devices. While there are still some devices not listed as compatible, it wont mean that wont support your Fitbit tracker or the Fitbit app. The difference is that we cannot guarantee it will support all the features the Fitbit tracker offers or might present delays at the moment to sync.

Despite we don't have estimated timeframes to share of when a device is going to be added, our teams are constantly testing devices to make wider the variety of mobile devices supported. So we've been eager to get support out as quickly as possible.

Stay tune to see the latest list of supported devices, If your device isn't listed, you can check the link at a later date to see if device support has been added.

Thank you for your feedback and hope to see around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @GingerS, thank you for your request to add this tablet to our compatible devices. While there are still some devices not listed as compatible, it wont mean that wont support your Fitbit tracker or the Fitbit app. The difference is that we cannot guarantee it will support all the features the Fitbit tracker offers or might present delays at the moment to sync.

Despite we don't have estimated timeframes to share of when a device is going to be added, our teams are constantly testing devices to make wider the variety of mobile devices supported. So we've been eager to get support out as quickly as possible.

Stay tune to see the latest list of supported devices, If your device isn't listed, you can check the link at a later date to see if device support has been added.

Thank you for your feedback and hope to see around.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello!! I'm looking to buy a compatible tablet, but looking through your latest list of supported devices (where the most are smartphones) it will take me ages to find the all the tablets. Is there any other way to find who are the compatible tablets so far?

Thanks for your time

Best Answer
0 Votes
My old tablet was a Samsung Galaxy Note. Now I have a LG. Both work fine
with Fitbit.

Ginger
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Xinkis, let me give you a warm welcome to the Fibtit Community and thank you for sharing with us this information @GingerS

So far the only way to find the most updated compatible devices is the same list you have mentioned before @Xinkis. However there are a few tablets that are compatible with the Fitbit app:

Tablets.png

Also you can find compatible iPads if you are interested on iOS.

Ipads.png

Hope this information helps and let me know if you have more questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes