Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G6 compatibility with Charge 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Checking if any problems reported for Charge 3 with LG VS988.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @NonnaC, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for your post. Let me share with you that the commercial name of the LG VS988 is LG G6, mobile device that's included in our list of compatible phones and tablets. That said, you should not experience any issues with this specific mobile device and your Charge 3 but if by any chance you do, please don't hesitate to contact me back so I can further assist you.

I'll be around, let me know if you have any additional questions. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @NonnaC, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for your post. Let me share with you that the commercial name of the LG VS988 is LG G6, mobile device that's included in our list of compatible phones and tablets. That said, you should not experience any issues with this specific mobile device and your Charge 3 but if by any chance you do, please don't hesitate to contact me back so I can further assist you.

I'll be around, let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer

Thank you RicardoFitbit,

After installing updates, I had no problem getting my replacement Charge 3 setup completed using my LG G6.

And, we're getting in and monitoring our steps and other health data with no problem.

Thank you for providing the easy name for my phone 😉

Nonna C

Best Answer

You're welcome @NonnaC, thanks for your reply.

I'm happy to know that my previous post was helpful for you, and that you're not experiencing difficulties with your Fitbit and your phone. please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance in the future or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be here ready to help you out. 

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family, it was a pleasure to assist you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for helping me with my very dim Charge 3!  Works great now!!😀

Best Answer