Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V30 not able to sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is  a new model phone from LG (V30). Can you add it to the list to be compatible please?

Thanks

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Hey @V10Brownsfan! Welcome to the Forums.

Thanks for bringing this up! Please do know that we're always looking for ways to improve the overall Fitbit experience. We take all comments like this seriously.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes please add this phone! I can no longer use the app!!! Very sad!!

Best Answer

Thanks for joining the Forums @Kea1219 and for sharing your feedback.

Like I mentioned, we do take comments like this seriously. If we do have any news or updates on the situation we'll be sure to let everyone know.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I was able to sync my charge2 with the Bluetooth settings on lgv30 just wasnt able to do it through the app...but it is synced and working now!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree! I am very disappointed.

I just bought the Blaze yesterday to replace my Samsung Gear S2 which does pair with the LG V30 - it's just too big. But if I am not going to get full functionality out of the Blaze then it is being returned. I'll stick with the oversized Samsung Gear S2.

Best Answer

I was able to sync my charge 2. I went to Bluetooth settings and saw the charge 2 and paired it. I was not able to use the app to pair it. Try the Bluetooth settings.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried that - the Blaze shows up in available Bluetooth devices but it doesn't even try to connect. I even considered syncing it with my work phone until they get V30 to work, but iPhone 8 isn't on the compatible list either!

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's a bummer. Sorry to hear that.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any update on when the LG V30 will sync with the AP?  Please update.

Thanks!

Best Answer

Mine won't pair in the AP or bluetooth

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbit wrote:

Like I mentioned, we do take comments like this seriously.

That's not true. You have been fooling us for 2 years. You aren't dealing with the *huge* android compatibility problem and you aren't answering to a single request for information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

wrote:

Like I mentioned, we do take comments like this seriously. If we do have any news or updates on the situation we'll be sure to let everyone know.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

@LanuzaFitbit My Charge2 finally synced but there are a LOT of major problems and more FitBit people really need to be reading these forums to see all of the major issues. I am VERY DISAPPOINTED in the Charge2. I loved my HR which stopped working in the middle of an update and froze and nothing corrected it. So I spent good hard earned money for a FitBit that was difficult to pair, the ap doesnt work correctly, the Charge2 doesnt track correctly, Map in the track exercise doesn't work, hourly notifications don't always work, etc. many more issues but seriously you all need to get this stuff fixed. You have been doing FitBit for long enough now it shouldn't be this time consuming or difficult. 

Best Answer

Add my name to the list. My Alta HR works fine with my old iPhone 5c. If that old **ahem** works why not a brand new LG V30?  The LG can't even "see" the tracker.

Come on guys, Bluetooth is a well established standard. Get it together.

Best Answer