Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG phones compatibility

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot receive texts, etc. on my new Versa 2.  I returned a Garmin Vivoactive 3 (which synced just fine) in order to get the Versa 2.  I then find out that I cannot get text messages, due to my LG Phone.  Very disappointing.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Where is the list of compatible devices ? When I go to the link you provided, I only see this and none of the links take me to a list:

The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones and tablets. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:

• Apple iOS 12.2 or higher
  • Android OS 7.0 or higher 
  • See additional tips for Android phones and tablets.

Despite meeting the above requirements, the following devices often exhibit compatibility issues that cause our products and services to not operate properly:

• Huawei P8 Lite
  • Huawei P9 Lite 
  • Xiaomi Mi 6 
  • Huawei P20 Lite 
  • See these additional instructions for help resolving any issues using the Fitbit app on this device.

See these guidelines for more information about setting up Fitbit products and services. You can set up certain devices with the Fitbit app for Windows 10, but our latest products require an iPhone or Android phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Lesliev702, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared in your post. Let me share with you that we are constantly working and testing different mobile devices to make sure that they work as intended with our products and services. As it turns out, at this moment I'm unable to let you know when or if your mobile device will be added to our list of compatible devices, however, my best advice for you will be to constantly check our list of compatible devices for any update. Currently, the the below LG models are listed as compatible:

LG
V10 G6 G8

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where is the list of compatible devices ? When I go to the link you provided, I only see this and none of the links take me to a list:

The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones and tablets. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:

• Apple iOS 12.2 or higher
  • Android OS 7.0 or higher 
  • See additional tips for Android phones and tablets.

Despite meeting the above requirements, the following devices often exhibit compatibility issues that cause our products and services to not operate properly:

• Huawei P8 Lite
  • Huawei P9 Lite 
  • Xiaomi Mi 6 
  • Huawei P20 Lite 
  • See these additional instructions for help resolving any issues using the Fitbit app on this device.

See these guidelines for more information about setting up Fitbit products and services. You can set up certain devices with the Fitbit app for Windows 10, but our latest products require an iPhone or Android phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes