Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live heart rate not showing in app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit is not recording my heart rate and doesn't show the heart rate settings in the app or online. I rebooted my fitbit and repaired it and still the same issue. I appreciate any ideas. 

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @Mizverdeize. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

When it comes to your heart rate, you must know that the Live heart rate function is no longer available. This means that on the Fitbit app or on your web dashboard you will be able to see your resting heart rate information but will not be able to see your heart rate in real time.

Hope this helps and if you have more questions about this, I'm here to help!

PS. I'm moving your post to the Android app board for categorization purposes.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

@FerdinandFitbit,

Sorry I don't understand your response.

When synched I can see my heart rate on the tile in the app. A lot of people use this when doing something which makes looking at their tracker problematic. Is this useful item being revoked? Should I block all further updates to keep it? 

The way things are going I am seriously wondering what to do when my charge 2 finally throws in the towel. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is correct @Lilbiddy. Unfortunately this feature is no longer available to be shown on the phone.

If you've already updated your Fitbit app, there is no way to go back to a previous version where live heart rate data was showing on the Fitbit app. If you've not updated your app, I'd say that the feature will stay like that but in the future, this could cause problems.

If you have more questions, let me know. I'll be happy to help you out!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FerdinandFitbit I have just seen a reply from @MarreFitbit on a similar thread saying that live heart rate can be seen on the android app if you have notifications for text etc. enabled. This must be why mine is working. I have notifications enabled but have turned off texts and calls.

@Mizverdeize you may want to check that out.

Best Answer
0 Votes