Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost notifications to Blaze after version 2.25 app update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I updated the app from 2.24 on my HTC Desire and found that I lost my notifications to my Blaze. I did the re-start to re-enable notifications after installing as instructed. They worked for a few hours then stopped completely, I think it may have tied in with when the phone connected to the cars Bluetooth simultaneously, prior to the update I had no issues with this.

I managed to get them working again the following evening by unpairing my Blaze from the phone, disabling notifications, re-starting both the phone and Blaze. I then re-enabled notifications, paired the tracker to the phone and found I could get notifications again.

Just for clarity, the notifications were not received when connected to just the phone not only when connected to car and phone at the same time.

I lost them again the following day, not sure when they went but i suspect it may have been after the phone connected to the cars Bluetooth again.

As I had not had this issue before I suspected the latest update, so uninstalled the version 2.25 Fitbit app reinstalled version 2.24. This has now been back on the phone since Friday 20th with no issues and will once again receive notifications on the Blaze at all times including whilst connected to the cars Bluetooth as well.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's nice to see you around the Community Woman Very Happy! I'd recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps I share here in order to solve the issue with the call notifications. 

Hope that helps! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes