Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macros tracked in grams.. I found a solution

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using My Net Diary for a year and it displays your Macros in percentages and grams on the main screen.  This makes it easy for me to track my protein intake and plan my eating all day.  

As we all know Fitbit does not care that so many of us want their app to do this.

I found out that My Net Diary and the Fit Bit App are compatible and I linked the two accounts.  Now I just keep entering my food into My Net Diary and the data pushes into the Fit Bit app several times a day so I don't have to do double entry.

This is a great solution for me and maybe it can help someone else

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @vmax, good to see you one more time in the Fitbit Community! Thank you for share this workaround integrating Net Diary to track your protein consumption. I'm sure this will help other users who want to see this in the Fitbit app.

I want to guarantee to you that the feedback provided by our users is not overheard, this helps us to improve the Fitbit experience. However at this time we have no updates about implementing this feature. For more details please take a look to our Feature Suggestion board for more details about this suggestion: macros in grams instead of only percentages in the app.

If new update come around I will let you know. See you later and thank you for sharing this.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is My Net Dairy only for Android? Or is it under another name for iphone does anyone know? I too am using 2 different apps. The apple watch does macros in grams I am told but I really like fitbit products (other than their fitbit fliers) and am not ready to jump ship yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes