Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

March 2017 New Feed App Update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hate the new update. Why was it considered  necessary to separate my friends list from my friends messages?  I have no need for groups or feed.  It would be nice if for just once Fitbit would leave things alone.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @dresdens, good to see you in the Fitbit Community. I appreciate your feedback about the new modifications it has received the Fitbit app.

This change was made with the intention to keep a central place where users feel empowered to achieve their goals by connecting to friends, other like-minded people, and Fitbit in a trusted environment that feels motivating, supportive, and inspiring.

Thank you for letting us know your comments, I will share your concerns with the teams and all feedback is appreciated to improve the experience and know what you like to have of the Fitbit products.

See you around and for anything else just let me know!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

He's right the update is terrible. Give us back our friend leader board as the first option. 

Best Answer

I agree, I would like to have Friends first or be given the option to reorder the tabs. I have no desire for the groups or feed tabs.

Best Answer