Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miles differs in two spots

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I am on the today page on the app on my cell, it shows zone mins at top. steps on left, miles in middle and cals on right. My miles show 1.15 miles but when I tap on it and go to distance page it shows 0.71miles. Why don't they show the same when everything else does. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@wildwilly018 Hi there. 

In this case, please make sure that your Fitbit app is updated and log out from the app, force quit it, log back in again and check your Fitbit Today data again. 

If you keep experiencing this, let me know the phone model and OS installed. 

See you around. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I updated, restarted phone and logged out and in to app and still not right. Showing 1 mile on today page and 0.62 miles after you tap it to distance page. My phone is a samsung galaxy a10 android 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@wildwilly018 Thank you for getting back. I'd like you to make sure that the Android OS installed is 7.0 or higher. If you're still seeing this please attach an image to your next reply. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Version 10. Don't know how to screen shot on my phone tho. But just now all of a sudden the are matching page to page.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@wildwilly018 Thanks for letting me know that the info is matching now. 

Have a great weekend. 

Best Answer

Your welcome. Funny how it decided to work properly. You have a good weekend also. Well the best we can have right now. 

Best Answer