Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Messaging not an option in versa 3 settings

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I unpacked my Versa 3 last night and paired it with my Samsung Galaxy. Everything seems to be working including receiving calls but for some reason the "text messaging" option isn't showing up in the menu.  I've powered both devices down and restarted them. I've also deleted the app and reinstalled it.  I am pretty confident that my notification settings are set up correctly as well. I have received some notifications from fitbit on my phone.

Any ideas as to why text messaging is not showing up in the menu?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Anthony27, do mean that "Text Messages" does not appear on the app Notifications screen, as in the screenshot below?

Screenshot_20210116-132545_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I don't see the option for text messaging anywhere. My menu looks a little different as well. Wondering if I'm in the wrong settings menu?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Anthony27 wrote:

Yes, I don't see the option for text messaging anywhere. My menu looks a little different as well. Wondering if I'm in the wrong settings menu?

In the app, tap on your Profile icon, then select Versa 3, then Notifications.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My menu doesn't look like that when I hit the notification option. Yours has phone calls and text messaging. I only get "on-wrist calls" and then a whole bunch of others. Checked for updates and everything but haven't had any luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think I found it. I had to enable the fitbit notifications in one menu to get the menu you showed in your initial post. I appreciate the help!

Best Answer
0 Votes