Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing a day for HR data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last Sunday was a long run. 

My surge recorded the HR data, but it won't show in the Android mobile app. That day is just "missing"! 

I have done full re-starts on the phone, and presumably the app. No change. 

I can get the data in other places, just wondering if there is something I'm not doing right with the app?

Best,

J.

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hello @jacal, good to see you have joined the Fitbit Community. How are you logging your exercise? Are you using the exercise shortcuts of your Surge or the Mobilerun option of the Fitbit app?

If you are seeing the information in other places, it should be in your Fitbit app since the information is stored in our servers and not locally on your phone.

Lets try the following steps:

Please log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings, access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and finish this workaround by restarting your phone one more time.

When your phone has initialized again, go back to your app and log back in and review if your exercise is there. Remember that you need to access to your exercise tile to see more details of each recording.

Keep me posted how it goes, I'll be around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Cleared both data types, logged out, restarted phone.

Still missing Sunday april 30 only in hr tile.

J

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am logging by going to the menu, hitting run, waiting for gps then hit triangle.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @jacal, thank you for letting me know more details. It seems odd that your hear rate is missing. I'm wondering if your heart rate is missing from the details of your exercise? Keep in mind the main dashboard wont update the information for secondary tiles if you navigate through past dates. This only affect the main tiles, In order to see details of each exercise for previous dates you need to access to the details of each of your exercises.

If this is not the case, would you mind to share a screenshot of your exercise to have a closer look? This will be very helpful to find a solution.

If you need more help to upload screenshots, please use this post as reference.

I will be looking forward to your response. See you soon.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20170607-091357.jpgScreenshot_20170607-091233.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @jacal, thank you for share with me a couple of screenshots and I'm sorry for not being around lately. I see now what is the issue you were referring. I'm wondering if have you reviewed your online Dashboard to see if the issue replicates there as well?

If the heart rate data is showing there, perhaps restarting your app will fix the issue. Give it a try to the steps I recommended here in this post. It might help you to resolved the issue with the missing data.

See you around and hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did the full app restart as previously suggested.

At this point I'm not worried about it - but it does appear to be a bug in your system(s).

Thanks.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Looks like its happening again. Performing clear and restart. Disappointed because i think its relates to large data sets maybe? I really want to see my data today... I will have to use my pc.

J

Best Answer
0 Votes

Success! The reset worked this time! Prev issue still exists.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @jacal, I'm sorry I haven't post anything lately. I was reading your post and it seems clearing the cache didn't do the trick to resolved the issue. But I'm glad to hear performing a restart did worked the last time, but I'm wondering what issue were you able to resolved, since at the begging your heart rate was missing, but I would like to know what other issue you are experiencing?

Are any other data missing from your exercise?

Best Answer
0 Votes