Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My opinion and experience with the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Allegations abound FB app for Android is deeply flawed. Just read the comments on the Android download store about how it fails on Charge 4 (I won't buy one until I know this has been addressed.) In my own experience, the app freezes up in Communities, will not show uploaded pictures most of the time, cannot dump unwanted content. No premium!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Moderator Edit: Label removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @trennor, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with the Fitbit app, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @trennor, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with the Fitbit app, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I want premium hints and startup removed from my app. I am never going to buy or use premium; I get enough info from the 'standard' version and I'm not paying any more, full stop, period! I noticed a photo on the website where premium does not appear on the app, and that's what I want. Next android update, I want see it gone. Okay? I'm not happy having to cancel it every goddamned time I hit it by accident. This is never going to happen so kindly get it outta my hair! Or I'll be looking for a different brand of tracker next time!

Best Answer

Bull**ahem**!!! If you were that concerned about OUR concerns about FB app and how it functions, it would have been fixed a long time ago. So stop with the sappy platitudes and get on with FIXING IT! It's been YEARS and NOTHING'S BEEN DONE! Whose **ahem** to we kick to get a little action around here?! Yea, you'll kill my content because you don't like what I say and I won't 'join the team in solving this.' But at least SOMEONE knows how some of us feel without hiding behind polite idiotic bull**ahem**. I've had enough.

Best Answer