Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone cant find my flex2 after unpairing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had to unpair my flex 2 from my phone samsung A3 as I had to go through a lot of troubleshooting steps to get my phone to sync again with my flex 2.  The fitbit app has now synced the data from the fitbit but my phone's blue tooth can no longer find or is paired with the fitbit. Does this matter? Does my fitbit need to be re-paired to my phone if it is syncing anyway? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Ahunter03, I am not sure exactly what you are asking. When you say you "unpaired" the Flex 2, do you mean that you went into the Phone's Bluetooth settings and told it to forget the Flex 2?  Or, do you mean you used the Fitbit App Account screen to delete the Flex 2?   If the former, it is okay to tell Bluetooth for Forget the tracker, but never use the phone's Bluetooth to pair the tracker - the Fitbit tracker should only be paired through the Fitbit app.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Ahunter03, I am not sure exactly what you are asking. When you say you "unpaired" the Flex 2, do you mean that you went into the Phone's Bluetooth settings and told it to forget the Flex 2?  Or, do you mean you used the Fitbit App Account screen to delete the Flex 2?   If the former, it is okay to tell Bluetooth for Forget the tracker, but never use the phone's Bluetooth to pair the tracker - the Fitbit tracker should only be paired through the Fitbit app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks... I unpaired it from my android phone. Ive found out this is only an issue if you want notifications, so it's all goid. Thanks for your help

Best Answer
0 Votes