Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New design (v2.95) feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I'm an avid Fitbit user and I would like to share my opinion on the new design of the Fitbit app. There are a couple of points that make it incovenient compared to the old dashboard while optimization should be the ultimate goal.

• The upper part of the dashboard (acocunt, Fitbit logo, today/edit) takes up a lot of space without providing any useful information. It also looks cluttered.
  • The new layout featuring lines instead of grids forces me to scroll down to find everything I need - instead of giving a quick overview.
  • The old design provided the handy '+' button for fast entries and updates. It was especially useful when setting up the alarm which now has to be accessed through the device menu. It doesn't really take more 'taps' but is less intuitive and not visually appealing.
  • Adjusting the old dashboard was quick and easy - you instantly got the idea of what your new dashboard would look like. Customizing the new dashboard, on the other hand, is more abstract.

I truly hope that Fitbit will react to their users' feedback or at least give you the option to switch the design. So far I've been not enjoying the new experience at all.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I agree with all of this and have one more thing to add: When participating in multiple challenges, have them in only one tile that can be swiped left and right to cycle through the list. There’s no reason to have them take up multiple spots on the dashboard. 

Best Answer

I have been using the new updated version of the app and don’t like having all the challenges first. I use my app to track everything water, food, woman’s health and it’s frustrating especially at work to have to scroll through all the challenges to track. I have tried editing and putting the things I use most first and challenges at the bottom. That works for a week or so then Fitbit ends up putting it back their way.

Best Answer