Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone/not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a Galaxy S7 last night.  I noticed that my FitBit hasn't synced all day, and now it's showing me that the "Tracker is not found".  Do I need to do some sort or reset? Or is this newer model not yet compatible with the App? I hope it works, I will be so disappointed if it's not able to jive together 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Community @LOrris86!

The Samsung Galaxy S7 is currently not a supported device. Although the Galaxy S7 hasn't been fully tested and listed as supported, it wouldn't hurt to attempt to set up your Galaxy S7 for syncing with these steps. Depending on your device, all features may not be fully functional. Keep an eye on this list as it will be listed there once fully tested.

Catch you later! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer

It's cool to see new members around @LOrris86! well, the Samsung Galaxy S7 is not on the list of compatible devices list yet, however you can try to sync with your tracker and it might work, I mean I can't guarantee that it'll work because the Fitbit engineers still working with Android to make that model compatible. So let me suggest to you follow the tips on @AlejandraFitbit post to sync your Charge. 

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Wink

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer