Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No New Information with Onging App Issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I LOVE that the pink banner says that they are aware of and working on the problem with their faulty app that never should have been released when they KNEW it had bugs and how it tells you to follow the link so that you can get the latest updates...which hasn't been updated in 3 days...LOL. So pathetic. Costumer Service is actually telling people to use an older phone!?!?! That is their solution?? That should give you an indication that they have NO intention of fixing this problem.

This post wont stay up, Fitbit censors this board. If say something negative they either move your post to the middle of a non topic thread or take it down entirely. Last night I received an email saying that they had removed my post and if I wanted an explanation they are happy to talk to me, but I emailed them back directly and they have not responded. Very sad that they have resorted to this.

I am taking screenshots of all my interactions and sending them to BRG. Once I showed them that they were censoring any negative comments, I got a response back. They asked me to keep doing what I am doing so that they can document it. They didn't believe me that Fitbit would actually sink to censoring negative comments on a community board. Like I said earlier...very sad.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

There is an update.

See:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/App-2-76-1-steps-calories-revert-to-zero-no-live-HR/td-p...

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Totally unacceptable. 3 weeks to fix it?? Insane and inept.

Mark my words...it will not happen within 2 weeks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your assuming that Fitbit released the app while knowing that there was a problem, I believe that is a false assumption.

For now it would still what it is, and as mentioned the steps on the summary page are correct.

However since this is not a question about the Charge 2 hardware it is being moved to the Android board.

Best Answer
0 Votes