Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Notifications from phone on my charge 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 2 stopped receiving test and call notifications. I have galaxy s8. I've followed the trouble shooting and nothing works. I even tried the test call notification and that didnt work either. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A common cause of this is when the Charge 2 is accidentally put into "do not disturb" mode. This is turned on / off by pressing and holding the button on the Charge 2. Could this be the problem here?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

A common cause of this is when the Charge 2 is accidentally put into "do not disturb" mode. This is turned on / off by pressing and holding the button on the Charge 2. Could this be the problem here?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I am facing the same problem. I tried uninstalling the app, resetting the tracker and unpairing with the device. Can you please help? It's quite frustrating

Best Answer
0 Votes

I swear I tried that before but it worked. Thanks so much  

Best Answer
0 Votes

This was helpful.  But I have had a similar situation that turned out not to be related to the button.   Notifications had been working fine on my Charge 2.  When I pressed the button on the charge 2 lightly it said Notifications On, but suddenly weren't working.  

After reading all the forums, and as a sort of last resort, I uninstalled my fitbit app (v3.14) from my Samsung S8.  When I re-installed fitbit, notifications started working again.   It turns out it's a slightly newer version, 3.15.  Hmm.... I wonder if version 3.14 had a bug that they just fixed?   Anyway, all is well now!

Is there an easy way to tell what bugs were fixed in a particular fitbit app release?

Peter

Best Answer
0 Votes