Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uncompleted Clock face change

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Come on Fitbit! Sort this out. I now no longer want to change my clock face because I'm getting this issue all the time and it is very frustrating because it has an adverse affect on synching. I have been looking through the help forums and I am obviously not the only one. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Moderator edit: Word choice 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Pofnz, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, welcome back.

Thanks for your post and the input that was shared, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. To better assist you, can you please let me know which clock face are you using? Are you using a third-party clock face? I recommend you to restart your Versa and check the information that's specified on our help article: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Pofnz, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, welcome back.

Thanks for your post and the input that was shared, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. To better assist you, can you please let me know which clock face are you using? Are you using a third-party clock face? I recommend you to restart your Versa and check the information that's specified on our help article: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
Did my reply come thru. I went to make a change and it all disappearedSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes