Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Alta

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I wrote somewhere about this problem before (maybe here, i am not sure). My fitbit alta band is not refreshing. The last sync was on 13 feb. When it tries to refresh, a cycle turns in an infinite loop and says, no device found, at the end.

I tried some thing such as breaking connection betw.mobile and the band. I reconnected them. Refreshed the application from play store. Changed the language of mobile. Sooo many things... i did. But it is not working.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Doubleanne, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, welcome back! 

First, I appreciate your effort and patience for troubleshooting this situation prior to posting, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. Please make sure that you're using a compatible mobile device with our products and services.

Keep me posted, I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I fixed the problem by uninstalling the fitbit application. When I set it up again it asked me a question about location. Then everything was ok.

Thanks for your guidance.

Best Answer

Your reply is appreciated @Doubleanne.

I'm happy to know that after some troubleshooting steps your issue was resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance in the future or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be here ready to help you out. 

Because your issue was resolved and just if you're interested, I want to suggest you to visit our discussion forums and participate over there. There are several users that share helpful information and tips about eating well, how to manage your weight, better sleep, a mindful lifestyle and some inspiring stories too!  

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family, it was a pleasure to assist you.

Best Answer
0 Votes