Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data after sync with my Dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit had 4 lights at 10:45pm. I tried to sync to see how many more steps I needed to reach 5 and my goal. When the sync was done the dashboard showed no steps for today and my Fitbit only showed one light instead of 4 like a few minutes before. How did I lose all of my steps? 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Bestcook, good to see you here in the Fitbit Community! By the time you mentioned on your post, keep in mind your tracker at midnight will reset your information to start over. My recommendation is to review on your online-Dashboard if the information is there for the day you said there is not data.

Every day your tracker start a new day, all your tracker's data will go back to zero repeating the same pattern daily, but your information will be displayed on your Dashboard.

Check this out and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had the tracker for 10 months. I know it resets at midnight. It was 10:45 pm when I tried to sync it to see how many more steps I needed. After tapping my Fitbit, I had 4 lights. I wanted to see what I needed to get to 5. After the sync, the dashboard showed no steps and my device only had one light as if it had reset. I checked my settings and it is set to Central Time which is where I live. It was something with the sync. I'll see what happens today. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Bestcook, thank you for the additional details and for letting me know you have reviewed your timezone and all is correct. How did it go so far, is the issue still persisting?

If this issue is happening again, make sure your tracker has enough battery all the time and syncs frequently. Also only in case you have experiencing again the same issue, it would be a great chance to do a restart to prevent future issues. For more help please take a look at this post.

See you later and for more help you can find me here.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes