Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sleep data showing on the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have been having issues with sleep stages on my Alta HR. Several days ago it wouldn't register them as normal. I shutdown the app and rebooted and they showed up. Last night no information showed up at all after a recent app update. Please fix this!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Bkueskyes.

Thanks for letting me know about this and mentioning what you have tried to get the sleep stages to show up.

The first thing I'd recommend is that you try to read through this help article about why sleep stages aren't showing up. In addition to that I'd like to ask if the situation has continued over the last couple of days. 

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done all of the things in the article. I have owned my Alta HR for almost 2 years now so have been through everything. This happens when they do an update. It messes up things until the fix it. 

The fix this time was to logout of the app. Close it down. Reboot everything and then try and get back in and in a day or two it showed up again. 

I don't know why sleep stages always go down when they do these updates. Everything else was fine and working so it wasn't that it wasn't getting my heart rate and such. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Bkueskyes.

Thanks for sharing those details and the steps that fixed the situation this time.

I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to the rest of the team.

If you have the time, be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards. Perhaps you will find something in there that piques your interest.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes