Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sync since Feb 13!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my fitbit in January and since feb 13....over a month, I have not gotten it to sync. I have tried everything in the help article for android phones not syncing except trying to sync from another device. My question is if there is anything else I can do and also if the fact that it hasn't synced in so long may mean I have to clear my fitbit and start over (which I really dont want to do). 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I don't know what steps you have tried so far but the things I normally recommend are:

As you suspected, there is a time consideration here. Fitbits have limited storage to hold data between syncs. It varies from 5 to 7 days depending on the fitbit type. After that it starts to hold data at a daily summary level and it can do this for up to a month. After that, it starts losing data. So, once you get your syncing issues sorted your data will look strange and incomplete.

I fear that starting over with a new account will not resolve the issue so if you have tried all the steps above without any success then it's probably best to contact customer support. They may be able to see what's happening from the server side. If they can't fix then they can advise on your warranty options.

Best Answer
0 Votes