Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Showing Sleep Scores in the Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A few weeks ago a new area in the sleep log had an place for Sleep Scores. I found where to turn on this feature and have turned it on but for two weeks it shows the score category but never actually posts a score. Is there something I need to do for my scores to start posting? 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
267 REPLIES 267

Hello @Tillo826.

Thanks for bringing this up. I'd like to take a closer look at the situation.

Could you share some screenshots of what you are seeing and of some of your sleep logs? That could shed some light into the situation and help me provide a better answer.

In the meantime I'd like to recommend that you log out of your account and then log back in. That will force your app to reload all information from the servers and thus should display all sleep data correctly.

I look forward to your reply. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

So , I did as you suggested and logged out and logged back in. Now the issue is the Sleep Scores area and partial info is gone completely and has reverted back to the old format. Before lighting out, it at least gave me the option to turn on sleep scores, view the info page on sleep scores, see the weekly sleep Score averages (although they were all zeros because of the original problem of no scores showing) and the 3 actual sleep Scoring categories and there maximum score numbers 0/whatever the number is for each of the three areas scored...now all of that is gone 😕😣😡

Best Answer

In the area where it used to allow me to turn on sleep scores which is now gone as mentioned above. It is now a turn on or off sleep insights , as it used to be in the old format. Just wanted to be more clear from my other post as to what an element of the old format was on my end.

Best Answer

Hello @Tillo826.

Thanks for doing as I recommended and letting me know what happened.

Could you share some screenshots of what you are seeing at this time? I'd like to take a closer look at what is happening to find the best way to move forward.

I look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, not sleep score avg has also disappeared suddenly. I have also logged off and on, and that had not fixed the situation. Do u have any other suggestions? 

Best Answer

Hi there, I fixed mine by going to settings - recieve sleep scores - turn off. It all works again now. Hope it helps you!

Best Answer

Yes, that worked! Thanks so much. It's a bit counter intuitive why switching that off would allow a user to receive that data but, hey, whatever works! Thanks again. 😊

Best Answer

No problem, glad it worked for you too!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't see anywhere in settings something that says "receive sleep scores". I've deleted the app and added it again from the Play Store and nothing has changed. I'm wondering if it has something due to my low heart rate which falls below fat burn while I'm sleeping. It thought I also could have been my Blaze so I bought a new Versa 2 and it hasn't changed. Waste of money !!! While I'm here, how do you delete all the notifications that I have going back about 5 years. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you ever get a satisfactory answer about those old notifications please let me know.  I'm sick of the year or so of the wretched things I'm stuck with. 

Best Answer

Where is the settings?? On phone or on Fitbit? I am having the same issue with ot showing score on my Fitbit watch but shows on TVs phone App?? I just got my Fitbit watch and trying to see my sleep score on actual watch not in the phone App.. Thank You 

Best Answer

If you look closely at the dates on those messages about the sleep score setting, they are from 7/14/19. The app has changed several times.  I believe the setting is no longer there to change.  So I could not find it on my Dashboard or my phone app.  I am using fitbit app 3.12.1  Things are pretty buggy or broken right now with the app since October.  

Best Answer
Lisamarie72,
I have a new Versa 2. I'm not sure about settings, I think it's automatic.
Just recently I began receiving my sleep score but not consistently. It
appears on my Versa 2 and also on the phone App.
I have an Samsung Android phone.
I'm going to assume that Fitbit made a software fix recently that allowed
for my sleep score to be calculated. My resting heart rate is
55 which is low and that's part of the calculation.

onthebanks
Best Answer

I have a new versa with the same issue of no sleep score. I logged out and back into my account and still no sleep score. 

It stopped working when I selected the I'm sleeping button. 

Will try not using the start sleeping button. 

Best Answer

I got my fitbit for xmas ... Sleep score was there up til yesterday morning. It shows "how" i slept with "awake and restless" but all the other cool stuff that i like is gone.  Ive looked everywhere trying to figure it out. 

Help! 

Best Answer
I found sleep score works if I do not tell my fitbit when I go to sleep.
Don't click the button and it seems to work.

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​
Best Answer

I will not click on "go to bed" tonight ... And see if that works ..

But ive hit it before, and it still gave me score. I will give your suggestion a try. 

Thank you for replying

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im having the same issue! If you find a solution,  please let me know! 

Best Answer

Same issue. Got it for Christmas I was getting a sleep score and all the cool extras like deep sleep and such, but now it’s back to the simple version. It’s very frustrating. It’s also only showing them like long naps now. I’m pregnant and get up a lot to pee but it wasn’t having a problem before. 

Best Answer